A Great Place to Work
All Kids Academy Head Start offers competitive benefits to our full-time employees, such as:
- 15 Paid Holidays
- Two Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Annual 5% pay rate increases, up to the maximum step
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 6% employer match
- $1500 Tuition Reimbursement each year
- $1000 service awards every 5 years
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Agency-paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Voluntary benefits: Life and AD&D, Accident, Short-term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid staff professional development days
- Agency sponsored opportunities for personal and career development
Current Employment Opportunities
Start shaping our East County San Diego community by working with All Kids Academy Head Start. View our current job openings and begin the process of joining our team today.
How to Apply
Visit our Career Center to view current job openings and apply online.
AKA Head Start - Human Resources
620 West Madison Avenue
El Cajon, CA 92020
Conditions of Employment:
Employees must satisfy all pre-employment requirements prior to employment, which include but are not limited to agency-paid pre-employment health screening, tuberculosis/immunization clearances, background screening, verification of legal right to work in the United States, verifiable work references, and COVID-19 vaccinations.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
All Kids Academy, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. No person will be denied employment, discriminated against, or prohibited from participating fully in employment opportunities for reasons of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), age, gender, gender identity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, marital status, military or veteran status, medical or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.